Assist Access / Maintain Employment
Supporting you to explore your career preferences and commence or stay at work.
MOVE can provide the following services to help you find and keep a job either “one-on-one” or group-based:
- Career counselling – support you to explore what work would mean for you
- Upskilling and training
- Addressing barriers to work
- Assisting you to sustain employment
- Workplace modifications / specialised job customisation
- Support to transition from supported employment (ADE) to open employment
- Work training placements
- Job seeking support skills.