MOVE is dedicated to improving our services and welcomes feedback. All feedback is treated confidentially as we take your suggestions seriously.
To provide feedback or make a complaint please contact us either by:
- Phone: 1300 787 630
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can provide anonymous feedback. Please see at the end of this screen, in the feedback section below. Please complete the form without including your name or email address. If you choose this method, please understand that we will not be able to respond to you personally regarding this matter.
- If you prefer to provide feedback direct to NDIS then please visit the feedback and complaints page on NDIS Website https://www.ndis.gov.au/contact/feedback-and-complaints or call 1800 0355 544
If you are not satisfied by the response provided to you by MOVE Injury & Disability Support, or you do not wish to talk to MOVE, you can contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by:
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission can take complaints from anyone about:
- NDIS services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- NDIS services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard
- How an NDIS provider has managed a complaint about services or supports provided to an NDIS participant